Fourth International Caricature Contest Independence
Terms and Conditions
1. The topic of the contest is "Independence and Terrorism".
2. There are no limitations on the execution technique, however, photocopies and works in
electronic format won't be accepted.
3. Caricatures should not contain any dialogues.
4. Required format: at least A4 (297x210 mm), at most A3 (420x297 mm).
5. No more than 3 entries from a contestant.
6. The back of the entry should contain author's name, address, phone number, fax number,
7. The deadline is July 20th 2004.
8. An application with a photo is required should be submitted along with the entries.
9. The organizers are not responsible for any postal damage. The submitted works won't be
returned and can be used by organizers for publications, advertising, distribution and
10. Prizes: 1st place: USD 500, 2nd place: USD 400, 3rd place: USD 300, 10 awards of
11. The organizers will contact the winner after the contest. The submitted entries will be
included in a publication. Each entrant whose work is published will receive a free copy.
12. By participating in the contest the applicant accepts the terms and conditions and
agrees with jury's decision.
13. Please spread the news about the contest to everyone interested.
14. All the works should be sent to: